January 11, 2014

What Lies Beneath: soon...


Hey everyone !

I'm sure you're getting sick of reading that over and over again but the game will be released very soon, I promise.

I uploaded everything, I set a price and, well... everything is okay on my side I think. We'll just have to wait for Desura to make it available (a big thanks to them by the way, they really helped me a lot with the process of putting the game online).

Well... I'm happy for you and I'll let you finish... but, you said you set a price ?!

Yeah, unfortunately that's one thing that didn't go as intended, at all. The Pay What You Want formula isn't supported by Desura (someone on Reddit told me it was but apparently he was mistaken). PYW is not so perfect because of all the fees that come with payment (Paypal, credit cards,...). I guess the world isn't totally ready to use that awesome system for everything...

So I set the price at the minimum possible (1.99 euros) and it should be 2.49 dollars, more or less depending on where you live.

For the price of two beers you''l get the game and its OST ;)

I'm planning to make What Lies Beneath available in bundles to make the game affordable by as many people as possible.

And that's all for today, I'm heading to bed now, good day/night !